Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Giving it a go...

    By popular demand and many requests, I am going to join the blogging world. I'm terrible at grammar and spelling, so I'm sure you English Language majors will enjoy my comma splices, lack of subject/verb agreement, and the occasional misspelled word!
    My good and patient friend Heather spent about 35 minutes on the phone with me, walking me through creating my page and setting up a background. I tried to pay attention and take notes, but feel like it's still not quite right. I hope my page doesn't embarrass her!
    The main reason for starting this blog is for all our friends/family, from home town, college, and baseball world, to be able to follow our ever changing lives. It also allows me to avoid the Facebook mania.
    And as the Blog title suggest, we are expecting our first baby!!!!! I am hoping to share our story, the ups and downs, and great growing belly pictures with those who don't get to see us on a daily basis. So stay tuned for a wonderfully long post tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment